Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: AGPLA doll question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    So, now that we have some badges made for the opening of AGPLA on Thursday, what doll(s) is everyone bringing? I'm going to be there with Jess in the On-The-go Outfit. My mom is also going to be accompanying us.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Bumping this up*

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    I am taking "Bossy" Amanda. I have not decided on what she will be wearing yet. They are all still in Easter dress. I will decide a definite outfit Wednesday evening. It is still cool here with some sun; so I really do not know what the weather is going to be like from day to day... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who is bossy Amanda?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be going with my mom and boyfriend on the 20th. We'll likely be brining Kirsten in her checkered dress, either Marisol or Nicole (my AGT) dressed in a Gryffindor outfit my mom made, and whichever of my others my boy wants to bring. (Addy, Felicity, Marisol/Nicole--depending who mom takes. My Sam and Josefina will be coming with me May 1 for my cafe reservations. They were my first dolls and deserve to go to the cafe as they're special to me.)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha! If I wasn't stuck in Kentucky, Kirsten and I would be THERE!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by marisoldancegirl662:
    Who is bossy Amanda?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is one of Sheila's dolls. In her albums, she is a bit "Bossy" If I was going I would bring Maddie.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some people are probably wondering why I made this post. The answer is that I made this post so if I, or any other HB members see a doll or dolls in those outfits at AGPLA on Thursday, we will know whose dolls they are. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thinking of bringing my first Kirsten from twenty years ago. I haven't decided if I'm taking a doll yet- do they have carts there? LOL- I'm picking up Jess and Kaya there and going on a major shopping spree, and I don't know if I'll be able to hang on to Kirsten and all the boxes without a cart or a small army of helpers.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the question. I need to think about this. My daughter has bailed on me, so I may be coming alone.

    Think I will get Molly dressed up in a cute easter dress.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •